BUFFALO, NY (WKBW) – If you’re looking to get in shape, take part in free Fitness In The Park classes starting June 1st.
The courses, presented by Independent Health and the YMCA, will return in 18 locations across West New York.
You can find courses at the following locations and times
- Bassett Park: Kickboxing: Fri, 6 p.m.
- Garrison Park: Yoga: Wed, 6 p.m.
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus: Fusion: Tue, 5:15 p.m.
- Buffalo RiverWorks: Fusion: Wed, 5:30 p.m.
- Delaware Park: Yoga: Sun, 10 a.m.
- Larkin Square: Kickboxing: Mon, 6 p.m., Zumba: Sat, 11:15 a.m.
- Outer Harbor Buffalo (Wilkeson Pointe): Yoga: Tue, 6 p.m., Zumba: Thu, 6 p.m.
- Losson Park: Zumba: Tue & Thu, 10 a.m.
- Allen Park: Fight (MMA): Tue, 5 p.m., Centergy (Yoga / Pilates): Wed, 3 p.m., Zumba: Wed, 4 p.m.
- Hartley Park (Lakewood Beach): Pilates: Mon, 11 a.m., Centergy (Yoga / Pilates): Thu, 11 a.m.
- Lucille Ball Memorial Park: Zumba: Fri, 5 p.m., Slow Flow Yoga: Sun, 12:30 p.m., Centergy (Yoga / Pilates): Sun, 1 p.m.
- Tracy Plaza (Town Hall): Zumba and Pound: Tue, 5:30 p.m.
- Westwood Park: Yoga: Mon, 6:30 p.m., Cardio Dance: Wed, 6:30 p.m.
- CASTLE SPORT
- Day Road Park: Zumba: Wed, 5:30 p.m.
- Goehle Marina (Widewaters Marina): Barre: Mon, 9:30 a.m., Pilates: Thurs, 9:30 a.m.
- Krull Park: Sunset Yoga: Tue, 7.45 p.m., Lakeside Yoga: Thu, 6.00 p.m., Zumba: Thu, 7.00 p.m.
- ORCHARD PARK
- Chestnut Ridge: Yoga: Tue, 6 p.m.
- Ellicott Creek Park: Yoga: Thu, 6 p.m.
“All ages and skill levels are encouraged to come and see us safely in person or at home to get fit, have fun, and soak up the warmer weather,” said Michelle Carbery, Senior Corporate Wellness Specialist, Independent Health. “This community-based program is designed to promote physical activity and a healthy lifestyle by offering free fitness classes in unique spaces – and giving you easy access and opportunities to start or continue your health and wellness journey.”
No need to register for an event, you can find out more by clicking here.
The courses run until September 30th.