Dublin, Jan 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Needle-Free Diabetes Care Market Research Report by Device Type (Insulin Infuser, Insulin Patches, Insulin Pens, Insulin Pumps, and Jet Injectors) by End-User (Consumer, Diagnostic) Center, Hospitals, and Clinic) – Global Forecast to 2025 – The cumulative impact of the COVID-19 report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps business leaders make better decisions when money exchange data is available.
1. The global needle-free diabetes care market is projected to grow from $ 8,902.75 million in 2020 to $ 18,086.62 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global market for needle-free diabetes care is expected to grow from EUR 7,806.10 million in 2020 to EUR 15,858.69 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global needle-free diabetes care market is projected to grow from £ 6,939.64 million in 2020 to £ 14,098.41 million by the end of 2025.
4. The global needle-free diabetes care market is projected to grow from JPY 950,149.56 million in 2020 to JPY 1,930,300.75 million by the end of 2025.
5. The global needle-free diabetes care market is projected to grow from A $ 12,927.98 million in 2020 to A $ 26,264.17 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation & coverage:
This research report categorizes needle-free diabetes care in order to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on the device type, the market for needle-free diabetes care for insulin infusors, insulin patches, insulin pens, insulin pumps and jet injectors is examined.
Based on the end-user, the Needle-Free Diabetes Care market in consumer, diagnostic, hospital and clinical areas is studied.
Based on the geography, it studies the America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa needle-free diabetes care market. The American region has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia Pacific region has been studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The region studied is Europe, Middle East, and Africa in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Company usability profiles:
The report delves into the latest major developments from the leading providers and innovation profiles in the global needle-free diabetes care market, including Akra Dermojet, Antares Pharma, Inc., Bioject Medical Technologies, Echo Therapeutics, European Pharma Group BV, and Injex Pharma AG, MannKind Corporation, Medical International Technology, Inc., Pharmajet, Inc., and The 3M Company.
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost all industries. Therefore, the long-term effects will affect industry growth over the forecast period. Ongoing research broadens the research framework to ensure that underlying COVID-19 issues and possible pathways forward are considered. The report provides insights into COVID-19, taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix ranks and categorizes the providers in the Needle-Free Diabetes Care market based on the business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features) and customer support) the companies helps make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The “Competitive Strategic” window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions. The competitive strategic window helps the vendor define an alignment or correspondence between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or low cost opportunity for vendors to apply successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to pursue further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging countries and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of leading companies
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Needle-Free Diabetes Care Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors & impact of COVID-19 on the global Needle-Free Diabetes Care Market during the forecast period?
3. What products / segments / applications / areas should be invested in in the global Needle-Free Diabetes Care Market during the forecast period?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global needle-free diabetes care market?
5. What are the technology trends and legal frameworks in the global needle-free diabetes care market?
6. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global needle-free diabetes care market?
Main topics covered:
1.1. Objectives of the study
1.2. Market segmentation & coverage
1.3. Years considered for the study
1.4. Currency & pricing
1.7. Interest Groups
2. Research methodology
2.1. Search process
2.1.1. Define: research goal
2.1.2. Determine: research design
2.1.3. Prepare: research tool
2.1.4. Collect: data source
2.1.5. Analyze: data interpretation
2.1.6. Formulate: data review
2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
2.1.8. Repeat: Report update
2.2. Research implementation
2.2.1. Initiation: research process
2.2.2. Planning: Develop a research plan
2.2.3. Execution: Do research
2.2.4. Verification: Find and Analyze
2.2.5. Publication: research report
2.3. Research result
3.2. Market outlook
3.3. Device type Outlook
3.4. End-user Outlook
3.5. Geography outlook
3.6. Competitive Outlook
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative effects of COVID-19
4.3. Geographic growth opportunities
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market dynamics
5.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat from new entrants
5.2.2. Replacement threat
5.2.3. Bargaining power of customers
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Global Needle-Free Diabetes Care Market by Device Type
6.2. Insulin infuser
6.3. Insulin patch
6.4. Insulin pens
6.5. Insulin pumps
6.6. Nozzle injectors
7. Global Needle-Free Diabetes Care Market by End-User
7.3. Diagnostic center
7.4. Hospitals and clinics
8. Americas Needle Free Diabetes Care Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia Pacific Needle-Free Diabetes Care Market
9.9. South Korea
10. Needle-Free Diabetes Care Market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
11/10 United Arab Emirates
10.12. Great Britain
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Fusion & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Introduction and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Accra Dermojet
12.2. Antares Pharma, Inc.
12.3. Bioject Medical Technologies Inc.
12.4. Echo Therapeutics Inc.
12.5. European Pharma Group BV
12.6. Injex Pharma AG
12.7. MannKind Corporation
12.8. Medical International Technology, Inc.
12.9. Pharmajet, Inc.
12.10. The 3M Company
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n9lmcj for more information on this report
The story goes on
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470. For US / CAN toll free, call 1-800-526-8630 at 353-1-416-8900