As a child you often wanted to be younger and more mature. Now you’re mature, maybe in your twenties or above, and whisper to yourself, “Ah, my childhood was such a good time, can’t I get it back now?” Well, the reasons for such a lawsuit can be endless, but it’s safe to say that your skin is at the mercy of a number of factors that are beyond your control. Yes, as you mature, your skin is prone to wrinkles under the eyes, dark spots and circles, roughness and dryness, blackheads, acne, and many other signs of aging. Almost all of these skin conditions are caused in one way or another by some natural factors like sun exposure, air pollution, climate change, and other bad habits that many people can naturally adopt. Before you get drawn to your local or certain online cosmetics store to find the solution, we offer you a simple quote: “Let nature fix everything that it created”. Yes, we mean natural essential oils that can help overcome all of these skin problems that are caused by nature itself. We’re going to bring you some powerful Eos blends so you can get better results instantly and with ease.
Mandatory Precautions Regarding Essential Oil Blends
Before you start making DIY Eos mixes, here are some things to memorize.
Choose the product wisely
You definitely don’t want bottles that apparently look good but are all filled with crap. Well, you just name, and VINEVIDA brings you quality-oriented, real natural essential oils! In addition, it is recommended to hand over the bulk essential oils (in larger quantities) for three reasons:
- You won’t have to repeat the entire buying process every time you need to prepare a specific mix.
- As a result, you will save a decent amount of money and precious time, and you will end up having a busy life.
- Essential oils are also considered useful in reducing stress, anxiety, insomnia, and nervous tension. In addition, a broad population uses them to create fragrant and fresh-looking places indoors. So if you have a lot of bottles on your shelf, then you can also prepare best smelling essential oil blends and distribute them around your area for the purposes mentioned above.
Keep children and pregnant women away
Children have much more sensitive skin than we do, so certain essential oils like tea tree and eucalyptus can cause skin allergies and other side effects when exposed to sensitive skin. Additionally, health professionals recommend that essential oils can also be harmful to pregnant women and cause problems such as influenza and headaches.
For every 4 drops of an essential oil, you need to add 1 tablespoon of career oil to dilute the essential oils. Less or more than this amount of career oil will reduce the effectiveness of the essential oils.
Perfect mix for wrinkles
- Helichrysum essential oil – 4 drops
- Tea tree essential oil – 3 drops
- Frankincense essential oil – 4 drops
- Ylang Ylang essential oil – 3 drops
- Coconut oil – 3 tbsp
These four essential oils are reported to be beneficial for wrinkles both under the eyes and on the forehead. The essential oils and coconut oil together nourish the skin and hold it in moisture for a long time, giving you wrinkle-free skin.
For dark spots and skin pigments
- Lavender essential oil – 5 drops
- Carrot seed essential oil – 6 drops
- Chamomile essential oil – 4 drops
- Argan oil – 4 tbsp
Dark spots are mainly the result of exposure to UV rays from the sun. This perfect blend creates a strong barrier between your skin and the dangerous, harsh sunlight, helping your skin stay fresh and hydrated.
For roughness and dryness
- Eucalyptus essential oil-4drops
- Lemon essential oil – 4 drops
- Rose essential oil – 4 drops
- Frankincense essential oil – 4 drops
- Olive oil – 4 tbsp
The outdoor dust and seasonal climate change cause skin dryness and blackheads. This mixture helps the skin to retain plenty of moisture and prevent the contaminated particles from getting into the skin. When you massage this mixture, you can show your real skin charms to the world.
Nature has given us so many solutions to our daily skin problems. Essential oils are the perfect example. By following the important directions, you can overcome a number of skin problems by using essential oils like lavender, eucalyptus, lemon, frankincense, chamomile and many more.