Our kids love junk food, don’t they? Sweets, chocolates, burgers, and pizza are her best friends. They don’t seem to live without them and drive us parents crazy. However, if you are a parent struggling to convince their kids to eat healthy, you’ve come to the right place. We have now compiled a list of the healthiest, tastiest recipes your kids will want to have every day! Trust me, these cooking tips will help you a lot! Check them out below.
Muffins, our ultimate favorite snack. The special thing about these muffins is that they are completely healthy as they contain much less sugar compared to regular muffins. Other than that, they’re extremely moist and freezer-friendly. You can make them right away and store them in your freezer.
Here’s how you can make these muffins:
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/3 cup granulated sugar
• ¼ cup softened butter
• 1/3 cup plain yogurt
• 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
• 3 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 cup of pumpkin puree
• 1 ¼ cups of shredded carrots
• 2 bananas
• 2 cups of flour
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 2 ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
- First, all you have to do is mix the wet ingredients. This includes adding sugar, butter, tougher applesauce, eggs, pumpkin, carrots, and banana to a bowl. Now stir well.
- Next, you need to stir the dry ingredients like flour, oats, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, etc. Now combine both mixtures and mix them well.
- Here comes the fun part. Bake the mixture at 375 F for about 20 minutes. You can use a toothpick to check whether the center is well cooked or not. You can now keep them in an airtight container and feed them to your kids every now and then.
Is your child sick and not eating? During this time it is a must to give them healthy food as they are on heavy medication. These cereal bites are extremely easy to cook and should be your child’s snack.
Here’s how you can create them:
• 1½ cups of oats
• 1 cup of ground flaxseed
• 2/3 cup of crispy rice cereal
• 1 cup of peanut butter
• 1 cup of chocolate chips
• ½ cup of honey
• 2 teaspoons
- First, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them.
- Next, shovel them into balls. This can be done with your hands or even with a cookie scoop that you can easily find in the market. Then store them in an airtight container lined with parchment paper. This will help prevent them from sticking together.
- Voila! Your muesli canapes are ready. Keep them in the refrigerator and feed them to your kids.
Sandwiches are extremely healthy and yet delicious! Try this recipe that your kids will enjoy.
• Some pieces of boneless chicken
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 egg
- First cook the chicken and marinate with salt and pepper.
- Add mayonnaise to two slices of bread; Add chicken, egg, and vegetables if your child likes. This includes lettuce or tomatoes.
- Grill the sandwich or serve right away with some coleslaw!
Here are a few recipes your child is sure to love. Feed them during TV time or as a school lunch. Your kids want them every other day because they are so delicious!