JERSEY City, NJ , April 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — InsightAce Analytic Pvt. ltd announces the release of a market assessment report on the “Global Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market – By Product (D2C Gut Health Test, Probiotic Supplements, Personalized Nutrition, Microbiome Modulators) and Future Trends, Industry Competition Analysis, Revenue and forecast to 2030.”
According to the latest research report, the global human microbiome-based gut health test and nutrition market is valued at US$110.83 million in 2021, and it is expected to reach US$885.52 million by 2030, with a CAGR of 27.2% during the forecast period of 2022-2030. By region, NorthAmerica dominated the market with a significant share in 2021.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1221
A human gut microbiome is a group of beneficial and harmful microorganisms present in the human body’s digestive tract. Many microorganisms of thousands of different species, including bacteria, fungi, parasites, and viruses, are present in the human gut. Microbiota supports the immune system by breaking down potentially toxic food compounds and synthesizing specific vitamins, and amino acids, including all B vitamins and vitamin K. Human gut health is diagnosed using gut health test kits, which use stool tests to diagnose the health and population . These tests provide personalized results as well as recommendations for additional nutritional supplements. The preservation of good health and the proper balance of these microorganisms is crucial for immunity, physical and mental health, and other benefits.
Consumers became more aware of the importance of good immunity, gut health, and gut health testing due to the COVID-19 impact, which will drive manufacturing and research into gut microbiome nutrition. Rapid advancements in microbiome diagnostic testing and growing awareness of the microbiota’s role in disease development are expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Also, the global Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies, innovative start-ups, and biotechs will play a significant role in the global market growth. Increasing collaborations between public and private organizations is expected to witness considerable growth opportunities during the forecast period.
However, a high intake of antibiotics and other supplements is expected to hamper the global market. Understanding the gut microbiome is challenged by the broad array in human genetic composition, dietary habits, and geographic distribution across the globe.
Regionally NorthAmerica is likely to witness rapid growth during the forecast period (2022-2030) due to increased demand and the massive impact of COVID-19. Companies are granted huge funds for research on live microbiome ingredients and the development of new products.
Request for Demo Sample Report: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1221
The important key players are Seed Health, ResBiotic, Fitbiomics, HSK Genetech, Mybacs, Affinity DNA, Freshly fermented, Carbiotix, Troo, Verisana, Throne, Phable, Biomesight, Invivo, Neovos, Holobiome, The BioArte, Bio & Me, ISOThrive, Zarbees, Mamasselect, Hyperbiotics, Everidis, Floraster, Enfamil, Culturelle, Biogaia, Viome, Atlas Biomed, Nouri, Bayer Consumer Health, Clasado Biosciences, CometBio, Essential formulae, ExeGi, Kerry, Immune Biotech, Pendulum Therapeutics, Evolve Biosystems, Gerber, Lovebug probiotics, Mommy’s Bliss, Flore, Bioms, Ombre, Biohm, Nexbiome, Finch Therapeutics, Byheart, Mybiotics, Vedanta Biosciences, Other Prominent Players
Key developments in the market:
- In Jan 2022, Unilever has associated with the gut microbiome specialists at Holobiome to identify food & drink ingredients that could have a positive effect on mental wellbeing by targeting the gut-brain axis. The research partnership between Unilever and Holobiome attempts to find specific dietary ingredients that interact with these important bacteria. The long-term goal is to use these substances in a variety of foods and beverage products across Unilever’s portfolio to naturally increase levels of calming neurotransmitters in the gut, thus enhancing mental health.
- In Nov 2021Ombre raised $3M seed round for at-home microbiome tests. Ombre will emphasize on improving its existing products, supply chain, and services and home tests, gut health reports, probiotic formulations, and in-app experience.
- In Nov 2020Cargill invested US$25m in BioGaia, microbiome collaborations to follow and to accelerate growth and expand microbiome solutions. Cargill Health Technologies (CHT) will benefit from the investment as it expands its offering of health solutions for consumers.
- In Dec 2019RB and Evolve BioSystems Team Up to Advance Infant Gut Health to sell ‘Evivo’, which is clinically proven to reduce gut pH, thereby helping suppress the growth of pathogenic bacteria in the infant’s gut.
Get Report Details @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-human-microbiome-based-gut-health-test-and-nutrition-market/1221
Global Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market, by Products, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- D2C Gut Health Test
- Probiotic Supplements
- Personalized Nutrition
- Microbiome Modulators
- Medical foods
Global Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market, by End-User, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Global Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market, by Region, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
Europe Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- south korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Human Microbiome-based Gut Health Test and Nutrition Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- rest of Middle East & Africa
Request for ToC/Proposal:
Why should this purchase report:
- To receive a key insights and detailed analysis of the prospects for the global human microbiome-based gut health test and nutrition market
- To receive a market overview and future trends of the human microbiome-based gut health test and nutrition market
- To analyze the global human microbiome-based gut health test and nutrition market drivers and challenges
- To get information on the global human microbiome-based gut health test and nutrition market size (Value US$ Mn) forecast to 2030
- Significant investments, mergers & acquisitions in the global human microbiome-based gut health test and nutrition market industry
For More Information @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-human-microbiome-based-gut-health-test-and-nutrition-market/1221
Other Related Reports Published by InsightAce Analytic:
Global Animal Microbiome Market
Global Live Biotherapeutic Products And Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Market
Global Microbiome in Skincare Market
Global Next-Generation Personalized Nutrition Market
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain a competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets, and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. ltd
Tel: +1 718 593 4405
E-mail: [email protected]
Site visit: www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
SOURCE InsightAce Analytic Pvt. ltd