United States, Jan 23, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – A popular nutrition and wellness expert updated their website and added a new app to help people lose weight and get in shape. An impressive section on the new website is aimed at those brides who are getting married and helping them lose weight for the big day with the world’s best weight loss plan for weddings.
So who is the popular nutrition and wellness expert? Well this is Sara Ibrahim BJ, Masters in Nutrition and Wellness, Certified Board Member and Certified Personal Trainer. She is the owner of BJ Master Consulting and NWByS and with her team of experts she helps people all over the world to become healthier.
Sara Ibrahim BJ is someone who has first-hand experience of what it is like to be overweight and how difficult it can be to lose weight without the right guidance and advice. She alternated between doctors and experts for five years trying to find the right method for her. Now she uses this experience to help others.
We sat down with Sara Ibrahim BJ to find out more.
1. Can you introduce yourself especially to those you do not know? I’m Sara Ibrahim or Sara Ibrahim BJ as many know me, a registered nutrition and wellness consultant, certified board member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, and owner of BJ Master Consulting & NWByS.
2. You are a Master in Nutrition & Wellness, a certified board member and a certified personal trainer. What does that actually mean and what do you do? That said, I’ve studied a lot to find the perfect combination for a healthy lifestyle and weight management. I help my clients overcome difficulties and achieve their personal health goals.
3. Before you became a nutritionist, you worked in finance, a big career difference. Why did you give up the numbers to help people lose weight and get healthier? In addition to my work in finance, I have degrees in management science and technical analysis.
What inspired me to change my career was my own health. I had severe thyroid disease that completely changed my life. I gained 40 kg and had extreme hair and eyelash loss and a lot of stress.
Losing weight wasn’t easy for me. I went from one doctor to another and it took me almost five years to achieve my goal. My decision to maintain this weight loss was to take medication for my thyroid gland for the rest of my life or to learn how to manage my condition naturally. At that point, I decided to go to college and change my career to help myself and others.
4. So you had a thyroid problem that led to weight gain. If you don’t understand how a thyroid problem can lead to weight gain, can you explain? There is a complex relationship between thyroid disease, body weight, and metabolism. The hormones your thyroid releases regulate your metabolism, which means how efficiently your body burns food for energy. When your thyroid produces fewer hormones than it does when you have an underactive thyroid, your metabolism slows down. This way you won’t burn calories and gain weight so quickly. The more severe your hypothyroidism, the more weight you will gain.
6. You have put on a lot. How has life changed for you from being a normal weight to being overweight? I was more than overweight, I was obese. When I was overweight I felt like everyone was always looking at me and judging me for food. It was also very hard to go shopping and couldn’t find anything my size. I couldn’t buy the big brands I wanted because they weren’t my size. I looked years older than I actually was and I felt like nobody would ever find me attractive.
7. You started a company that helps people lose weight and become healthier. Can you tell me more about it? NWByS is part of BJ Master Consulting, a licensed consulting company and a subsidiary of BJ’s. The company specializes in helping our customers overcome difficulties and achieve their personal health goals.
Our mission is to thwart empty promises, confusing advice, and provide affordable, professional, and highly effective nutrition and fitness advisory services to a wide range of clients to help them get in better shape even after they’ve tried and failed .
8. What services does NWByS offer? Our services and areas of expertise include:
* Weight loss
* Fat loss
* Sports nutrition
* Holistic nutrition
* Wellness nutrition
* Vegan / vegetarian diet
* Pregnancy nutrition
* Conducting nutritional examinations
* Nutrition and fitness assessment
* Nutrition and fitness advice
* Planning of nutrition and fitness programs
* Food allergies
* Special diets
* Change of behavior in coaching
* Promote healthy eating habits
* Great meal planning
10. I see that you have a lot of different plans, from a basic plan to a premium plan. So you can basically help people with different budgets, but will they all get the same results? If the person sticks to every plan, every plan will produce results. The differences between the plans are in how much food, menu change, and follow-up are included. This can have an impact on a person’s success rate and is healthier.
11. What makes you think that you can help people lose weight? I can help because I am a professional and I also have experience with being overweight and I understand how difficult it can be to lose weight. I know how an overweight person thinks what they want and what they can and cannot do. I have a team of experts with excellent qualifications and extensive experience in the nutrition, dietetics and fitness industries.
12. Do you think everyone can lose weight? Yes I do. It may be more difficult for some people than for others, but they can. One of the reasons people don’t lose weight is because they don’t believe that after an experience or two with the wrong programs they can lose weight, so they just give up.
13. What is the biggest problem people face while losing weight? Nowadays, thanks to social media and advertising, there are more problems than ever. In my view, the biggest problem is when people think of perfection and try to change their lifestyle from unhealthy to healthy overnight. This idea makes it difficult to get started and often they get discouraged and give up quickly.
Changes take time. This is why I use and incorporate behavior change techniques with my clients because I believe that behavior and habits cannot be changed overnight.
14. Is your service only available to those who live in the US or is it available worldwide? Our services are currently available online to everyone worldwide and in person in the US and Kuwait. Hopefully we will also offer personal services in Tunisia and Germany after the Covid 19 pandemic ends.
15. You said it took you almost five years to lose weight. In what time frame can people using your service expect to lose weight? I failed for four years, and then it took me about ten months to lose all of the extra weight. The weight loss timescale depends on many factors, including the number of pounds the person is trying to lose. I’ll lie if I give you a number, but I’m sure anyone can see results in three months.
16. There are people out there trying to lose weight and no matter what they do or what diet they follow, the weight doesn’t drop, why is that? Some dieters may have a disease that makes things more difficult, including hypothyroidism and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
In my experience, a significant number of dieters experiencing weight loss problems simply eat too many calories. Many think they are dieting, but they don’t know how much they are actually eating each day. People tend to underestimate their caloric intake by a significant amount.
Other reasons may include not sleeping well, not drinking enough water, and certain medications that can make weight loss difficult or even lead to weight gain.
17. If someone is unable to exercise a lot because of a disability or illness, can they still lose weight? Yes of course. Changing your body is 70% diet and 30% fitness, so diet alone can make the person lose weight, but their results are not as fast as diet and exercise.
18. Where can someone find your services online? All of our services and contact details can be found on our official website: www.nwbys.com
19. Can someone contact you personally with motivation or concern? The easiest way for someone to contact me is through my email: sara @ nwbys or Instagram account: @nwbysara
Sara Ibrahim BJ
+ (424) 900-1556
You just read:
News provided by
January 23, 2021 at 6:09 PM GMT
ONE Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We don’t allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. If, as a user, you see something that we missed, please let us know. Your help is welcome. ONE Presswire, everyone’s internet news Presswire ™, seeks to define some of the limits that are reasonable in the world today. Please see our editorial guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release